The Seven Pillars of Society are domains of influence. They are also referred to as mountains, and are influential for the manifestation of the Kingdom of Heaven here on earth. The Pillars are the anchors of Society and exists as part and parcel of fulfilling the vision of the church.
The impact of the power of God comes by active participation in engaging in the system of the world.
Everything starts in the supernatural and manifest in the natural.
Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, “The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!”
The mountains will bring peace to the people, and the little hills, by righteousness. He will bring justice to the poor of the people; 4. He will save the children of the needy, and will break in pieces the oppressor.
a. To bring influence and peace,
b. To produce righteousness,
c. To bring justice to the poor, and
d. To break the power of the oppressor.
Spirituality can be defined as “the service and worship of God” and is the need for intimate and deep relationship with God, and the Supernatural. When God created humans, He left a void compelling them to pursue and seek after Him.
The role of the Pillar of Spirituality is to meet the needs of people in empowering them through the life giving Word of God, renew their minds, and transform their lives and to help them find satisfaction in serving God and others.
The pillar is significant in the following role for the society:
• To liberate those who are held captive by sin.
• To bring righteousness in the community.
• To restore people who are not reconciled with God and Christ
• To comfort those who mourn
• To be the mouthpiece of righteousness in an unrighteous world.
• To be the light of salvation.
• To rebuild ancient ruins and promote integrity and moral regeneration within communities.
• To Shepherd GodÂ’s people in wisdom and integrity.
• To build strong relationships within families in order to raise a righteous offspring and to bring forth fruitful generations that glorify God.
• To guide, lead and provide Spiritual wisdom in all the other pillars of society. The six other Pillars of society are listed below: Â• The Pillar of Family
• The Pillar of Government and Politics
• The Pillar of Economy
• The Pillar of Education
• The Pillar of the Arts and Culture
• The Pillar of Media
The church has established teams to develop strategies to deal with the Seven Pillars of Society. Members are encouraged to volunteer to participate in the work of the Pillars. For more information on the Pillars, please contact the church office. The leaders for each Pillar are indicated below:
1. Pillar of Spirituality: Pastor Kgalalelo Loate
2. Pillar of Family: Pastor Edward Lapane
3. Pillar of Government and Politics: Deacon Elliot Naka
4. Pillar of Economy: Pastor Collins Mashishi
5. Pillar of Education: Pastor Jeff Mabunda
6. Pillar of the Arts and Culture: Pastor Basani Makhubela
7. Pillar of Media: Pastor Pulane Molefe